It happens to the best of us. Maybe you got caught up in the excitement of the Super Bowl and forgot to order your wife a Valentine’s Day gift. Or perhaps you’ve simply been holding out until you found the perfect gift for your granddaughter, and now it’s getting down to the wire. Whatever the reason, you need a gift — and you need it fast.
On the other hand, you don’t want to buy just any gift, and you don’t want it to look like you just grabbed the first thing you saw on the shelf. You need something that shows you care and is special enough to be worthy of the one you love. Luckily, there’s still time to order a gift that’s both thoughtful and unique. Scroll down to find 12 last minute Valentine’s Day gifts that will dazzle and delight your loved ones this February 14.
Valentine’s Day Gifts for Her
1. Make a sparkling statement of love with the I Love You Diamond Ring. It dazzles with 11 diamonds on three solid sterling stacking rings engraved with those three little words for triple the romance.
2. Indulge her sweet tooth with glittering waves of white and mocha diamonds in the Sweet Decadence Diamond Ring.
Valentine’s Day Gifts for Him
3. Show your man he’s always on your mind with the Timeless Love Men’s Watch. Showcasing 11 genuine diamonds, 24K-gold plating, and a loving message etched on the back, it’s both distinctively stylish and subtly romantic.
4. A handsome (and practical!) reminder of how much you love him, the For You, Forever Men’s Watch boasts a classic design with a leather band, a solitaire diamond, and a romantic sentiment etched on the back.
Valentine’s Day Gifts for Granddaughters
5. With its moving head and wings that really flap, the Granddaughter Owl Always Love You Pendant Necklace is cute as can be, just like your darling granddaughter. It’s also an heirloom-quality, hand-painted treasure sparkling with Swarovski® crystals.
6. Part night light, part musical keepsake, the My Granddaughter, I Love You to the Moon and Back Music Box is all warm thoughts and irresistible charm — a treasure that’s sure to light up her life.
Valentine’s Day Gifts for Daughters
7. Sparkly and sweet, the I Love You to the Moon and Back Diamond Pendant Necklace is engraved on the reverse with a message of love for your daughter. It even comes with a sentiment card for a touching presentation.
8. Give her your heart — with a “dancing” white topaz at the center — with the Always in My Heart Pendant Necklace. Sparkling with over 1/2 carat of genuine white topaz in all, it’s a brilliant celebration of your beautiful bond.
Valentine’s Day Gifts for Grandsons
9. The Protection and Strength for My Grandson Bracelet is a striking symbol of love, faith and wisdom. An engraved message will forever remind him of your loving support and God’s loving protection.
10. Perfect for a grandson with a refined sense of style, the Dressed to Thrill Diamond Men’s Bracelet is a uniquely handsome design in stainless steel with black carbon fiber inlays and two genuine diamonds.
Valentine’s Day Gifts for Sons
11. Give your son a shield of love and protection with the solid stainless steel Triumph of St. Michael Pendant Necklace. Intricately detailed and boldly engraved with a biblical inscription, it’s a meaningful and handsome gift any son would be proud to wear.
12. Last but not least, the Man of the Hour Diamond Men’s Watch is a gleaming addition to any man’s wardrobe and a stylish way to shine some love your son’s way this Valentine’s Day. Classic analog styling combines with a digital readout and a genuine diamond to make this men’s watch a fashionable and functional gift.
Which of these gift ideas is your favorite? Let me know your thoughts in the comments, and share this post with anyone who might need a little reminder that Valentine’s Day is coming up. Thanks for reading!Last Minute Valentine's Day Gifts for Everyone You Love by Ann Kelley