If you’re someone who loves fashion and fine jewelry, I don’t need to tell you that jewelry is not only a perfect way to add sparkle and shine to your outfit, but a meaningful gift that’s always appreciated. It’s beautiful, symbolic and suitable for any occasion, from birthdays to anniversaries to the holidays.
And since the holidays are right around the corner, it’s an especially good time to start thinking about Christmas gifts. If you’re considering buying fine jewelry for your loved ones this year, knowing the trends is a great place to begin your search. It’s also a great place to begin your wish list if you’re hoping to find a piece of fashionable fine jewelry under the tree.
Whether you’re shopping for yourself or a special someone, here are 8 jewelry trends to inspire you — and 20 fabulous ways to wear them.
The Trend: Baroque
Indulge in the intricate details and lavish beauty of Baroque-inspired jewelry, in which trendy filigree plays a starring role. Here are three ways to wear it:
1. I Love You Diamond Ring
2. Diamond Elegance Earrings
3. Pure Faith Diamond Pendant Necklace
The Trend: Pendant Necklaces
Always a classic choice, women’s pendant necklaces are stealing the spotlight on the fashion scene. Easy to wear, delicate and feminine, this look can be as unique as the woman who wears it. Here are three designs to inspire you:
4. I Love You to the Moon and Back Diamond Pendant Necklace
5. Love Never Ends Personalized Pendant Necklace
6. Magic of Disney Crystal Heart Pendant
The Trend: The Floral Story
Take some fashion inspiration from the garden with floral jewelry designs, from leafy motifs to romantic roses and more. Let these fresh picks keep your style in bloom:
7. Our Family of Love Personalized Birthstone Ring
8. The American Rose Women’s Watch
9. Heaven’s Promise Pendant Necklace
The Trend: Pretty in Pearls
Nothing makes a girl feel classy quite like pearls. The ultimate in stylish sophistication, pearl jewelry is very much in vogue. Go with a traditional pearl pendant or add a contemporary twist with trendy colored pearls — however you wear the look, you’ll look and feel glamorous!
10. Luminous Reflections Pendant Necklace
11. Disney Princess Pearl and Diamond Pendant Necklace
The Trend: Leather for Him
Rugged, masculine and stylish, leather jewelry for men is a no-brainer. Elevate the look by choosing a design with sophisticated embellishments like precious stones and metals, like these men’s bracelets:
12. Protection and Strength for My Grandson Men’s Bracelet
13. The Indian Head Ingot Men’s Bracelet
The Trend: Chic Cables
Cable jewelry is so on point right now. The stylish symbolism of this look makes it a perfect expression of love, and it pairs just as well with stainless steel and diamonds for him as it does with sterling silver plating and Swarovski® crystal birthstones for her. Here are three perfect examples:
14. My Daughter, My Love Personalized Bracelet
15. The Strength of Family Personalized Bracelet
16. The Strength of Our Love Personalized Diamond Ring
The Trend: Dog Tag Designs
A great choice for even hard-to-shop-for guys, dog tag necklaces make a bold statement of style. Make it personal by choosing one that reflects his unique interests — or even better, one that is personalized just for him.
17. Biker’s Blessing Pendant Necklace
18. Always My Son Personalized Pendant Necklace
The Trend: Religious Inspiration
Let’s be honest, celebrating your faith isn’t about being trendy. But if you want to wear a beautiful and enduring reminder of your most cherished beliefs, you have plenty of choices thanks to the popularity of religious jewelry. And that’s definitely something to celebrate. Here’s just two of the choices we offer:
19. Triumph of St. Michael Pendant Necklace
20. A Mother’s Faith and Family Personalized Pendant Necklace
Is jewelry on your wish list this year? Leave a note in the comments to tell me which of these trends you’re coveting, or if there’s one I didn’t mention. And as always, be sure to share this list if you enjoyed it — it’s never too soon to start sending hints!20 Ways to Wear (and Give) the Latest Fine Jewelry Trends by Ann Kelley